Modification of Judgments

Modification cases are challenging. Having the assistance of skilled family law counsel is crucial to getting a fair outcome.

After a divorce or child custody judgment is entered, custody, parenting time, child support, spousal support, and other related issues may be modifiable. To modify custody, child support, or spousal support, the moving party must prove that a substantial, unanticipated change in circumstance occurred since the time the judgment was entered. Parenting time can be modified upon a showing that it is in the best interest of a child to do so. We can guide you through the process to determine whether there is a basis for modification.

We will work with you to determine the possible results and to settle your case. In the event your case does not settle, we are prepared to litigate to protect your rights.

Our firm has over 90 years of combined experience in Family Law. Please contact Family Law Attorney Steve Palmer to discuss your case.


Family Law Attorney Steve Palmer

Get In Touch

515 East First Street
Newberg, OR 97132

Phone: (503) 538-3138
Fax: (503) 538-9812

Get Directions To Our Office

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.