General Civil Litigation
Brown, Tarlow, Bridges & Palmer successfully represents business and individual civil matters throughout the state of Oregon in state and federal courts.
Our firm designs litigation strategies tailored to individual needs and situations. We represent clients in all forms of dispute resolution:
- Mediation - intercession by a third party to guide parties to an agreement in a dispute.
- Arbitration - a formal process to hear, determine, and settle a dispute between two parties without the delay of waiting for a court decision.
- Litigation - the act of contesting a legal action in court.
You can trust that we'll provide you an accurate assessment of your case, as well as chances of success at each stage of litigation.
Our civil litigation practice includes:
- Business and real estate law
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Consumer law
- Estate planning and administration
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Debtor/creditor and collections
- Contract Disputes
Get In Touch
515 East First Street
Newberg, OR 97132
Phone: (503) 538-3138
Fax: (503) 538-9812
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.